Copper Fit are compression sleeves for painful, stiff,sore, and working knees or elbows. According to the Copper Fit website these compression sleeves can:
- Provide support for muscle stiffness, soreness, and pain
- Help to reduce recovery time of muscles
- Support improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles
- Help prevent strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm
- Wick sweat away from the body to prevent chafing and rashes
KDKA decided to put Copper Fit to the test and they asked Pete, a contractor with his own remodeling business who has been dealing with knee pain for a while, to help them with their Copper Fit review.
Pete tried the Copper Fit knee sleeve on and was a little skeptical. “It looks like a sock,” he said. He agreed, however, to wear Copper Fit for a few weeks and he reported his thoughts about the Copper Fit compression sleeve back to KDKA.
Watch the Copper Fit video below to find out if Copper Fit worked for Pete: